View Single Post
Old 20-05-2005, 09:11 PM   #6
Timpsi
Hero Gamer

Sorry about not mentioning Slovenia, but I just couldn't remember what they did. I checked some pictures from the net and listened through the song from www.eurovision.tv, and now I have some memories from it.

So, Slovenia. First of all, the song is pretty dull, just regular, tiresome, slow pop. Builds up towards the end, luckily. The guy sings okay, at least in this video clip (can't remember how he did last night). By the way, is it just me or does he look like Robbie Williams jr? Anyhow, I barely noticed the song last night.

Monaco.. looking at the pictures from the show last night I actually do remember seeing her there. I think she's the one who did the Celine Dion performance. Well, Celine might have done fine years ago, but has since exploited this kind of music a millino times over. I'm fed up with it. Too bad for this chick, everyone else seems to be tired of it, too. She sang ok, though. Nothing horribly wrong, just dull.

Lithuania was horrible. The voice of the chick didn't carry very far as she touched the false notes all the time, and her English was barely distinguishable as a human language.

Belgium.. boring. That's all I remember from it. That, and the fact that the singer looked like sheriff of Nottingham from the Robin Hood TV series. Or like Black Adder.

Andorra was scary. The big-mouthed, loud woman forced me to turn on the lights, as I wanted to make sure nothing liek that was creeping around in my room. Really! She had bathed in makeup and the voice gave me the creeps!

Is that all now?