View Single Post
Old 20-05-2005, 08:54 PM   #4
Flop
Hero Gamer

I gotta say that that The Eurovision Song Contest is one of things in this world that I loathe and despise the most. It seems to me that the people participating are the ones who aren't good enough to actually make music for a living . I might be wrong since I dont know all that much about it, but that's the impression I have from the quality of th music. So the question is, as you said: who is the least bad of them? I don't know, since I never watch it, although I hope it's not Denmark. If Denmark wins, I'll have to listen to the winning song every time I turn on the radio for the next 3 months. If we lose I'll only have to bear a few days with newspaper headlines, claiming that all the other nations plotted against us.

I'll never forget when Denmark hosted the contest a few years back. Never in my life have I seen such a display of unfounded hype. People were acting as if we were hosting the olympics, when in fact we were hosting a crappy contest for a bunch of washed up, pathetic excuses for "musicians".

Just my opinion.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop