View Single Post
Old 20-05-2005, 08:50 PM   #2
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well...
I must agree to some extend about most of the statements you've made (although I was slightly disapointed you didn't mention Slovenia).
Not surprising at all - Slovenia didn't make it to the finals (although the song wasn't that awful - the performance was horrid).

I must say I was surprised Poland didn't make it in the final (the song was among my personal favourites).

And about Latvia being in the finals - that's just wrong! The song wasn't even half way descent.

When you commented on vioces that were stuck somwhere in the middle of the throat... that usually happens to singers that sing in a foregin language they don't really know, so that expected, although Rumania still did well.

Macedonia got the votes because of the druming part - otherwise they wouldn't be in the final.

There are quite a few songs I liked (although the performance wasn't necesarily the best), but I'm cheering for Moldavia (that reggae/rock mixture) was very enjoyable IMHO.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos