Thread: Lollypop
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #10
Alexis78
Forum hobbit

Yes, the photo-bomb works with bosses.
I tried it with the first one, that monkey, and after 4 "photos" I did to him, it cost me less time to kill him with only one lollypop as weapon.

And I think that maybe is possible that your hits to the boss are cumulative, so if you die your previous hits are mantained.

Also, I discovered that if you press the Alt key, the game speeds a little up. You can walk a little more quick, but the environment and enemies speed up too (good for waiting the elevator to come).

I set up the game with 7 lives an auto fire on, and I managed to reach Level 3 this afternoon.

There are 2 things that I donīt like, first, you canīt recover hit points, and the second, is that the password records your level and your number of lives, they donīt refill your lives after starting a game from a password.
After all I like this game.

Edit:
After defeating the 3š boss, a message appeared to me saying that because I played it with more than 3 lives, I only can reach level 3, so if you want to finish the game you are only allowed to play it with 3 lives option, not with the 7 lives.
So, Rainbow Arts 1 - Player 0 (maybe they explain it in the manual, I donīt know).

Forgive your passwords too for this reason playing with the 7 lives option, you will never reach level 4.

Edit 2:
Ops! I step on the trapdoor, that trap that says: Man, read the review.

Last edited by Alexis78; 04-06-2011 at 02:17 AM.
Alexis78 is offline                         Send a private message to Alexis78