View Single Post
Old 19-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #24
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Meh, after reinstalling the whole system I sorted out what to play with and what not to. Here is what remained (anything else got removed):
- Baldies (I won't give up trying to pass the Pharao Mask level, even if my life depends on it!)
- Fallout 2
- sam&max hit the road (I just want to pass this once more, it was so long ago)
- discworld 1 (I found the - I think - old HotU version what works with ScummVM, has sounds and speech and everything. Current HotU no longer has this, so if Abandonia would like it...)
- g.o.l.e.m. (Ill pass this with all three races/difficulties no doubt)
- Diablo 2 (to have a stupid action game)
- Gorky 17 is still to be reinstalled (I don't now where I've put the disc, it is somewhere in my room though)
- hunted, the demon forge (not reinstalled yet, but I want it. Not sure how much will I play with this, but there it is)
- Siege of Avalon (still waiting to be reinstalled, would be good to know if I have Chapter 6 to work, or still not able)
- Baldur's Gate 2 (I still have to check if I could replace my old savegames, working on poverty run)
- TerraFire (ancient game which for today went shareware status. Managed to have the full version with sound! It is really a cool game)
-----
Heroes of Might and Magic IV is pending
-----
There are some not tell their titles of adult games (eg. DiviDead) to run at least once (i got those five games once, never got to play them though).
-----
Having trouble reinstalling Fallout Tactics. After the patch some "missing file" stupidity comes up, what is nonsense and not happened before. Any suggestion for that would be welcomed.