View Single Post
Old 20-04-2019, 08:50 PM   #10
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I found Blade Runner boring, tasteless, incoherent, bad visual design while similar design I found effecitve in other movies.The story was also simple, unconstituted, led to nowhere, and practicaly phylosophycal masturbation over something that ina good hand could have been an entertaining story.
Also found the acting wooden, with the exception of Rutger Hauer who I found funny.

At best it is mediocre, also have to mention the movie doesn't even exist with its zounds of cuts and variations. This is also a sign for me it sucks, otherwise there would be a final version already. But seems the creators still find it suck, so they try to tweak it, without success until now.

While Sharknado 2 in its genre is a very entertaining film. Sure, the budget is nowhere, and it is by premis is a joke - but I wouldn't consider a pop-culture production bad just because it is pop-art, not high-art.