Thread: Diggers
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

I remembered briefly playing this game, and I was wondering how come I never played it much or to the end of the game for it looks incredibly interesting. A quick download later, I sadly remember why.

Great idea, would make an incredible game. However, execution is horrible, interface is sub-sub-sub-sub par and utterly complicated for such a simple game, it's impossible to be able to control five miners at the same time with such setting and controls, the miners often act on their own at random and destroy what you are trying to do, speed of the game seem to randomly jump or slow down to a crawl without warning...

I never managed to end the first mission of this game. It's mainly because of the control interface. How someone can expect a player to go thru 30 missions with such an aggravating control interface is way beyond me. Way beyond me.

I rated the game a 1 and wish I won't touch it again even with a 30 feet long pole.