View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #36
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Default Some Daily Quiz error info (?)

After a little research, it turns out it has to do with URL encoding. It just means that certain characters need to be converted to a different code before they can be transmitted over the Internet.
"...Only alphanumerics [0-9a-zA-Z], the special characters "$-_.+!*'()," [not including the quotes - ed], and reserved characters used for their reserved purposes may be used unencoded within a URL."
You can get a list and read more about it if you want. It's kind of interesting (to me, at least) and to "Oliver+%26+Company ". Isn't "Skull+%26+Crossbones" the symbol for Piracy or Poison (death to the quiz, in this case).

It still doesn't fully explain why today's damaged tissue (lesion) didn't register. Perhaps this was the time it was damaged after the last quiz trauma. Wasn't that the fifth or so such incident?

I guess it really has little to do with the actual quiz itself, just something to be on the lookout for in the future. I'm going to view this just like it is another buggy game. Now that I know what the bug is, I know what to look out for in the future.

Last edited by Ohne Mitleid; 04-03-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid