View Single Post
Old 17-04-2007, 08:35 AM   #7
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Japofran @ Apr 16 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]287184[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Too few options, in my opinion.

(First things first, lots of sugar.) At least here in Spain we've got two different names for coffee with milk: normal "coffee with milk" and "cut coffee", which has just a bit of milk. The second one would be my default option, but I could go for the first one if I was having breakfast. On the contrary if I have just eaten heavily I'd prefer it black (always with sugar of course), but most likely with some brandy/cognac in it too, that has another name in Spanish which is untranslatable. Also if it's hot in summer we have another certain custom of pouring black coffee into a glass with ice cubes so it gets cold, most foreigners say "eew" the time they hear about it, but believe me it's far nicer than drinking hot coffee when it's 35ºC, actually the flavour is the same just the temperature is different.

Anyway I rarely drink coffee lately, I'm somewhat insomniac. Also I never got into the habit of drinking it every morning. And let's not deny it, it's a drug, albeit very very soft.

Anyway how do I really like my coffee? Irish coffee: brown sugar, whisky and cream. Yum.
[/b]
ice cofee sounds nice. we also add some vanillla ice cream to it. i very rarelly drink cofee. so it has quite a big effect on me.
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor