View Single Post
Old 18-04-2006, 01:18 AM   #11
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

Okkaaaaayyy here is the "info on the question able game (only for the "Tom Henrik!)

Graphics Adventure Builder Is a game where you can build your own "Ultima" like game! There is even a storyline that comes with it! Really Cool! olthough there is alot of heartbreaking controls (the ones that will Muck up the whole game!) but don't worry you can always install it again in the drive!

Mirror Maze is a maze that looks like snake where you control the mirrors where the snake will go. Be careful you also have a clock that is ticking!

3D maze is a maze game that you need to get out of the maze! You can even put: how many corridors, rooms, ect!

Moria is a cool roguelike game that has all the fundamentals of a rogue game! (if this game is put on abandonia, tell them that if you push ctrl+w you can cheat as a wizzard! the next game (ADOM) blows Moria out of the water!

Son Of Stagefright is a text based game where you are lost and stuck in an old (haunted?) theatere (spelling?) the commands can get really hard!

well my mom is being a real BITCH bitching at me teling me i'm online (i have dial-up internet) so I will continue this post ASAP!

DA BOMB...out!

stanleyopar2000 is offline                         Send a private message to stanleyopar2000