View Single Post
Old 29-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #173
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

I may as well jump in here too. I've got some great memories of this place, most of which had to do with the Grammar Squad. Unfortunately, this means that most of you never saw those memories, but we did have some fun in our little enclave. I miss those days, but then I'm prone to nostalgia, so I miss most days!

My current employer's web traffic filter likes to block access to Abandonia arbitrarily. I can get to AR with no problems, so shortly after I started working here (that'd be about 2.5 years ago), I moved over there. Most of the Grammar Squad folks had moved over there by that time anyway, for one reason or another. The AR forums have been quite dead for a while now, though. If I can consistently access this place, I'll certainly turn up more frequently. I'd love to see Abandonia restored to its former glory.

I agree with everyone else: the old site layout was significantly better. That may be nostalgia talking, but I don't think so.
Fruit Pie Jones is offline                         Send a private message to Fruit Pie Jones