View Single Post
Old 25-02-2019, 09:36 PM   #5
SetAbominae

Hey it's me again!

thanks for the reply and for checking all teh games but I can't open the Image. I can just look at the thumbnail because I somehow have to log in again if I want to open the image. But it looks damn familiar to me. Can you tell me the Name of the Game?

I think it was no german game, cause I learned the word squire from this game and I tie it to this game.

It could be another CD but I can't remember the name. I remember playing Bermuda syndrome and alone in the dark. I think I played battle isle 2 or something similar too. I couldn't find all these games on the HEPP CD so I guess there had to be another CD.

Other Games I can somehow remember being on the CD:

Black Torne
Magic Carpet
A Game where you fly around as some kind of space ship in a desert like environment. There were enemy ships called Scarab. You could find weapons in some kind of loot crates or inside tombs. 3D.
Another game where you were some kind of defence force spaceship where you defend a town agains other space ships. 3D. All taking part at night.

Last edited by SetAbominae; 25-02-2019 at 09:59 PM.
SetAbominae is offline                         Send a private message to SetAbominae