View Single Post
Old 21-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #1
MagnusX
Forum hobbit

Default Forgotten oldies, want to play em again.

I'm looking for quite a few old games, some that appeared in the collection 100 great action arcade games. (dunno which volume, might be 1)

First off, a dos game with platforming, puzzle-solving and action, side scrolling as well. It was a guy who was in a ungle fighting his way around getting through platforming obstacle ala Flashback style gameplay. I remember the game over screen had a skull that had either a snake going through its eye or a spider. there was a level where a Dragon or some beast eats a sacrificed girl and chases you. You could use a fairy in a cage as a sacrifice to slow him down at some point in the escape.

Next game is one that appeared in the collection stated above. You choose your race, your name, the look of your ship from a selection of pre-designed ships, and a few other options. It plays as a top down flight action/space colonization game where you steal resources and such from other planets in the galaxy. The ai would have a ship of his own and does the same thing as you, upgrading new weapons and armor for his ship while harvesting from small to medium sized planets which prepares them for colonization.

I would love to know the names of the games mentioned above and whether they are available for download either here or on another site. (safe from viruses I hope)

There are other games I'm looking for to download:

Mortuum, picture speaks for itself:

Firefight (might have been developed by EA, I remember the game starts off with a normal guys voice saying the 3 publisher/developer names and the name of the game)

Your help will be very, very much appreciated. Hopefully it will help others as well.
MagnusX is offline                         Send a private message to MagnusX