Thread: Wrath of Earth
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #16
AlumiuN
Vodka-Induced Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar88 View Post
Sorry, wasn't clear on that. The documentation is on the CD itself in an executable. I may include a list of enemies with screenshots of the list that appears at the main menu if you wait long enough if I ever get that walkthrough started. |-p
I've got that one myself. I don't know why I haven't added that as an extra yet. :S Can you still take some box shots if possible?

Quote:
As to the questions---

Which Alien Artifact are you referring to? There's a green orb-like one in the alien pyramid that instantly heals you when used in the inventory menu. (good for several uses)
The red one in the level before the transmitter that when you pick it up, sh*t goes on fire and you start getting pelted by an evil totem pole. I must have missed the green one the first time around.

Quote:
The teleporter room is a controlled-access deal that wasn't really supposed to be run by a single person. It's one of WOE's nastier logic puzzles, like an invisible lava bridge that'll show up later on.

Quite simply it's the old "this thingy turns off that one and that one, and this thingy etc, etc." Try completing the thing before you start the place blowing up. Note carefully which switches affect which other switches.
It would be easy if it weren't for those damn doors that let you in to the other four switches. Let's just say that out of the six switches, they have to be pushed so that you can go from one side the other without having to go back out the way you came in.

Lies are for those who cannot handle the truth, but truth is for those who cannot handle the lies.
AlumiuN is offline                         Send a private message to AlumiuN