View Single Post
Old 16-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #298
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred_Path View Post
One more mechanics question: when you knock out an enemy (i.e. by Sleep), if they awaken in the same round (i.e. by getting hit), sometimes they get a turn at the end of the round, and sometimes none. This seems to be consistent, i.e. it doesn't only happen with enemies that are lower in level whose turn would have been at the end of the round anyway. Any ideas?
They can use up their turn for Parry or Rest option just like your character can After all, they also have Stamina with all it's drawbacks if decreased, not sure if unlimited magic points though (I Think all monsters have unlimited casting ability, but they fall asleep after a lot of casting - Stamina).

About that with resistances, you got it right, I found some info somewhere also which says the same. Also just to make it known for everyone - it seems a weapon's special effect (like Poison or Stone) depend on a character's CURRENT level, not on the entirety of all the levels he has had so far in any other classes. So with much class switching, characters will get lots of different cross-class skills and spells, but their combat performance should be poor when they're hit by an enemy spell or cast a spell on enemy.
It would be probably best to switch once or twice, like making a Mage for best Mana regeneration and after that to Monk, then maybe at level 5 to a Ninja, but beyond that would start to hurt the character already.

Last edited by Scatty; 16-03-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty