View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #875
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, Dead Alien? It's good to meet another Christian. I want to give you some words that might help how you feel. This might sound strange, but I'm Pentecostal and we believe in hearing the Holy Spirit in the form of inspired thoughts. Anyway, for ages He has inspired me to believe that 'angry thoughts are all lies'. That might sound strange, too, but in all the years I've been 'hearing' it, this philosophy has never been proven wrong. This is because misunderstandings are the number one course of problems between people. And, also, because we can't really judge the actions of others because we don't know where they're at as far as awareness, maturity, weaknesses, beliefs, ethics, baggage from the past goes. Someone might thing it's ok to behave a certain way from their experiences, while we might know better because of our experiences. It doesn't make anyone better or worse. It just means that one person has more to learn. But we'll all get there in time.

The other great thing I've been inspired with is that all negative thoughts are actually lies, too. What this means is that, in reality, there's nothing to fear and nothing to be sad about. It's only our perception at the time that creates the illusion of the sad or fearful. Look beyond that perception with hope and confidence, and you'll see a closer picture of reality.
Take care out there
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree