View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Default Site issues (forum posts not showing) firefox

It seems the website has got few issues with the new version that I noticed ever since I updated to it today morning. So far those noticed are:

- When logging in on the main site (http://www.abandonia.com/en/forum) I do seem to be logged in but when I enter the forum there's still the white box with message at the top, for new unregistered visitors. However when I enter the VBulletin version of the forum I am logged in after all. Not a big thing, just that it forces me to use VBulletin forum. Though I do use that one always anyway, others might not (want to).
- After I click on Mark Forums Read at the bottom of the forum, the sub-forums which had new posts / threads when I first entered the forum, stay still marked as not read yet. Same thing happens when I go to a sub-forum, enter the threads with new unread posts, then return to the respective sub-forum or the main forum. It is as if the cookies would not store any changes, though they are activated both as exception for Abandonia and globally.
Re-loading the forum solves the issue, the respective sub-forums become marked as read, so it's also a minor, mainly cosmetical issue.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty