View Single Post
Old 18-02-2011, 03:00 AM   #23
Ohne Mitleid
Brazen Pangolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
I haven't heard anything positive about the world in a long time...
I think you missed my point. Compared to all of the other planets you've lived on... um...

Oh wait! Compared to all of the other lives I've lived... um...

Oh wait! When I was thinking about how great things were when... um... Hey! I think I hear my Mom calling me... <RUN AWAY!>

I clearly have an advantage over most others though. I can wake up every day, look in the mirror, and laugh... after I am done screaming, of course. And then the neighbors call the cops because of the screams, and then I explain it all to the cops about what I saw in the mirror and they nod amongst themselves, knowingly. Then I get to ride in the fancy car with the flashing lights on top and see some people who have handfuls of pills for me. I get to spend some "alone time" to gather my thoughts in the room with all of the padded mattresses on the floors and walls... and then (after I am out of jail) we all sit down together and have a good laugh.

So the world isn't really all that bad. Just don't believe everything that you hear, and listen up when people share things like what Lulu_Jane had to say. Very, very small things add up to very, very big things. Ask any ant.
Ohne Mitleid is offline                         Send a private message to Ohne Mitleid