View Single Post
Old 17-12-2016, 10:09 AM   #104
Lykurgos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangsemut View Post
I am having a lot of fun with this game. It is difficult but the joys of building up your team is immense.
Absolutely! This plus the open world is what has compelled me to play this game more often than any other since the first time shortly after release.

Quote:
Too bad this game was so under appreciated. The crappy manual certainly didn't help.
Also the Spell Reference Card, very important because it gives you the stat requirements for higher powered spells is completely lost - no digital version.

The other big negative which led to me aborting my most recent re-play is the frequency of hidden doors in dungeons and necessity to bump into every wall, every single wall, to find them.

Quote:
Currently in (I estimate) early mid-game. I received a huge combat and equipment boost when I blundered into 3 Assassins (and a Thug) who surprised me. Ended up with 5 dead but I won the combat thanks to my Priest (caused blindness) and my human knight and half-troll warrior. I also lucked out in that my illusionist managed to stun one of the Assassins before he was filleted. Three +10 backstabbing daggers is a huge plus to my inventory (for my knight, thief and illusionist - who is turning into a decent swordsman).
I completely ignored Illusionists until my most recent (aborted) replay. Their Stun is massively useful to help take out enemies that would otherwise be too powerful for your team. Awesome progress there!
Lykurgos is offline                         Send a private message to Lykurgos