View Single Post
Old 17-07-2006, 11:37 AM   #18
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jul 17 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]243566[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
ok, you guys maybe don�t like the way the review was made, but this is not the way to improve the review, you guys don�t need to attack so badly the Gamebringer, i think it�s better you guys try to help changing the parts you all don�t agree, instead attacking the reviewer, because i think he try to do the best review avaiable. :angry:
[/b]
sorry to flame you up, but his review sucked, both in grammar, and in his way of saying things about the whole SSI game category, that made us pissed off, and well I don't consider it a wonder, why we got offended.

Sorry for saying this, but I think he didn't do a great job, at all. My thoughts are, if he worked for me, he should have done a serious research into the whole SSI game genre, around FRUA. And by the way, to me he is fired !

I think he sabred the whole game, in a very bad way, that made us think he was an immature teenager.

I come from a country, where the people, are notorious for speaking a bad English. But my English, is better both in grammar, and in context, than his review was.

And by the way, I am writing reviews about the retro video game show, called RetroCore, and that show is made by Yakumo.

And I think my reviews are better, both in grammar, and in context than this game review is.

Sorry , that I am bellying up , some acid. But I think those who said their opinion about the review. Is in their own very good right, to point out what he did. Since he did a very bad job, reviewing that game. And then making a character called GameBringer, and putting it into FRUA ? sorry but that is just pure bollocks.

Last edited by WolverineDK; 09-05-2011 at 11:32 AM.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK