View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 AM   #16
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

@Frodo

next time you uploads something on FTP, please remember to create a Folder with the Name of the Game for which the Stuff are.

and then put if possible in a zip-file like Screenshots.zip instead of 15 pics or Game.zip instead of 70 files.

I cleaned your Stuff on FTP abit. Now it look much cleaner. (i thought Women like it clean )

you have now:

- Animal - Game (Frodo)
- Dragonsphere - Copy Protection (Frodo)
- Drascula - Game, Boxshots (Frodo)
- Lemmings Chronicles, The - Manual (Frodo)
- Questprobe featuring Human Torch and The Thing - Game, Review, Screenshots, Walkthrough (Frodo)
- Questprobe featuring Spider-Man - Game, Review, Screenshots, Walkthrough (Frodo)
- Return Of The Phantom - Game archive (Frodo)

I have some Question for you:

What is this Animal partfile? And is it this? For the Copy Protection Pdf i have to search for which Game it is (that is why i said to create a Folder with the Name of the Game). There is 2 different Drascula Game archive so you have to tell me which we should take and delete the other. As for the Questprobe you already reported it in this Thread.

thank you. ^^

Edit:

I forgot to tell you that i deleted the Ship-Photo that was in your Folder. no idea what it was for. anyways...

Check here for Maps i made

Last edited by Paco; 11-03-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco