View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 09:12 PM   #7
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Hi twillight,

And another thing: I always used savegame editor in both Diablo I and Diablo II so that the bugs did not bother me ...
While D1 was practically bug-free as far as I'm concerned, evensavegame-editors did not help with D2, which had a list of ... 150 bugs? The number growing with each "patch". I'd say D2 is The Most Buggy Game Of All Time.
They went from simple "multiplayer use only" items dropped in single player mode (Über keys) through the Inferno Bug (frame-based skills only doing fraction of their supposed damage) to certain vendor selling only ilvl1 items because typo in the game files it had everything, many thing being hardcoded bugs. Then we didn't even mentioned the game-balance issues...

So ye, the bugs DID bother you, unless you never tried anything creative. And even then you still suffered from things like infinite baal clones, the manaburn bug, and more (eg. the Immortal Sand Leaper Bug).

Heck, with Blizzard stating 1.13 not being the final patch, then discontinuing all support to D2, I dare say D3 is the promised patch for D2. So it should be free for all who already had D2!