View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 05:00 PM   #14
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Wink

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

I missed: did you two played Divinity: Original Sin 2? Recommended. It's not without its own quirks (I hate their idea of "multi-solved" quests, for example, that takes away any challenge), but game is very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post

Yeah I was playing with thoughts about that game, as well. Many good reviews about it, comparing it quality-wise directly to Pillars of Eternity. Well then, one more game added to my wishlist of already 6 on GoG
Well, GOG.com has made several titles available... It seems that “every time” you “complete” any collection, more titles will always come soon... It is a good thing... On the other hand... $$$$$

EDIT: I did not mean that I own all the games available on GOG.com. What I meant was that when I expected to complete a series collection (King’s Bounty, Monkey Island, Myst, etc.), there might always be Sequels, Special Editions, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post

I passed
Beyond Divinity
Divine Divinity
Divinity original sun
but failed with Divinity original sun 2 namely: I left форт Радост (sorry) but met some "unbeatable" monsters and тут моя могила (again many many sorry)

Soon or later i will beat DOS2.
Wow! Grand yoga! Ummm... You are almost a god now... Demi god? Apparently, continuing to practice yoga for a long time has really produced many good results!

Quote:

“There is no rebirth for Buddha or people who attain Nirvana.”
Gods

Last edited by Mystvan; 15-12-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan