Thread: Syndicate
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:14 AM   #225
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Solutions I've found:

- for Paraguay the persudator was malfunctioning, or it had to do with something with the IPA-levels. The solution was to lower the basic IPA level, then rise the actual level to maximum, persuade a random NPC, then persuade the target. Seems bug.

- for New England I turned to the "old gamer thinking" like Eagle suggested. My thought was: what you can not kill, destroy. I carried a Gauss Gun to the mission, and behind the corner I shot down the problematic groups with the hugh explosion.

- Peru: The cover of the particles is also badly designed in this game, but I was able to find the enterance of the tunnel at the end. The mission also requires 2 agents as minimum.

- South Africa: this turned out one of the missions where yu have to have meta-knowledge. One of the enemy at the start goes to put a nontimed timed bomb on the vehicle. So I only had to run in. Also a strange bug occured: the person supposed to be assassinated had time to sit in his car, and although I blew up the car "Mission Failed".

- Argentina: this mission require all 4 agents. Immediatelly at the start you have to shoot down the immediate arrivals, then position the agents to their places, then hit (again) the "all agent active" button to kick in the AI.
After the first doze of enemy falls there will be another group, who has (again) timed bombs. These can be blown up by will if you shoot on them directly (you must do this, as the bomb are en route you protege).

- in Kenya the mission require 4 agents, all equipped with lasers.

Now the only remaining mission is the supposedly final mission, but the designers f'd up again, and a bug causes that to be amongst the regular missions, and thx to that the game has no ending. Bullfrog!

Last edited by twillight; 04-12-2011 at 11:52 AM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight