View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 07:45 AM   #1
MdaG
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to MdaG Send a message via AIM to MdaG Send a message via MSN to MdaG Send a message via Yahoo to MdaG

I think it's a great move by Lucasarts to rerelease some of their old classics as budget games (Labeled Lucasarts Classics). So far I've been able to reaquire (I don't have the games anymore for different reasons) The Dig, Sam n Max, Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango, Curse of the Monkey Island, Full Throttle. BUT for some reason they are NOT selling Loom, Zak McKracken, Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island 1 & 2, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade...

Why?

I hope Sierra will do the same with their classics.

I'm talking about the enhanced CD versions here. I'm not a collector in the sense of having all the boxes in mint condition (to me it's just paper) yada yada yada. I want the games, preferably in a "DVD-case" for easy storage in my bookcase

I don't know what the point of this post is. I should be working on some partial differential equation concerning heat in a rod, but talking about past days is more fun!
MdaG is offline                         Send a private message to MdaG