Thread: Two Issues
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2007, 09:17 AM   #1
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

First one is my router (ASUS RX3041) keep needs reseting. it happens a few times a day. suddenly my internet connection is gone and then i need to reset the router (unplug the cable and plug it back in in about 10 secs) and it works again. why?
at first i thought Zone alarm done some internet lock but that's not it. so why does that happen? is it ISP fault?

secondly on my new machine i installed Firefox 2. well after i start up or restart computer and if i start firefox the computer crashes (i.e. automaticly reboots, finds errors on disk, repairs them and loads windows).

here is the catch if i use first IE instead of firefox and then load firefox everything is ok. no crashes. but why does it do it? i never seen this before. i mean why would a programme such as browser cause restart of computer. :blink: and at one point it even damaged my profile (i have two firefox profiles). anyone else had this?

both problems have a way arround, but they are annoying and i wan't to solve them. so any help is appreciated
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor