View Single Post
Old 24-04-2006, 10:46 PM   #4
The Niles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I am deffnitly not going for loans or credit. I don't want it.

I would like to keep my desktop but that is not possible if I want to get a laptop.

With the first laptop I would pay an extra €600 after selling my Desktop. a lot of money still and more then I would like to. With the second laptop it would be €900 and thinking about it, that is too much. I could get a decent laptop as an extra besides my desktop for less.

So the options still open are keeping the desktop and be assured a gaming experience in a years time or go for the laptop and the convience of having my computer with me at the University. Right now I do not game as much anymore as I used to and the laptop I would buy does have a decent, if not stellar, video card. It would be a step down from what I have now both in terms of raw CPU and GPU power. I have no desire to play Doom 3 or HL2 but will I regret doing this in a year?

I would not buy from DELL, I know what they are like. It would be ASUS and nothing else. They have a free two year waranty that appeals to me. It saves about €100 from the price.
Rabyd Rev -- 2 Timothy 2:15
The Niles is offline                         Send a private message to The Niles