Thread: Music Software
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2005, 07:02 PM   #5
NoMaD SouL

Cool

Can anyone remember ReBirth?I wait to hear BAD comments about it....but believe me...for me is still the best and i will tell you why.I once owned Mugg prodigy synth.I was having a good time with this 16bit and 8 memory banked sequencer.I was playing at parties and recorded additional samples.I got broke once...so i sold it for nickles and dimmes.Now if you say the phrase MuGG Prodigy to a musisian he stares at you like a fool and he gets 3000$ out of his pocket and begs you to buy it.Anyway.I had a future with those traditional sequencers such as Mugg and tr 303 but they are nearly extinct and of course the remaining stock is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive.In 1998 one friend of mine brought me ReBirth Rb 338.I was SOO amazed.I couldnt change it for the feeling of the burned trimmers between your fingers but it is so great.Many ppl believe that you cant write a whole pattern with your melodies and drums but its a mistake.You can erase all these sissy style default melodies and make real music..such as house,industrial,tribal,goa,acid and noone can say to you "Hey Bro!!! You stole a sample from.........ex.X "Everything you create its YOURS....A unique child of YOUR mind (i hate monkey-tiesto-bussiness such as the rotten recipe of mixing ridicullous and unmatched samples).... and with the traditional 1-16 bits per memory recipe.I use all the other you refered guys and i think that are much more intergrated but the good ol' sequencer its the GOOD OL' SEQUENCER.The bad think is that when you make music with reason and Fl(6 is out man....) every single retard can understand that "WOW THIS GUY MADE IT WITH A PROGRAmmmm......"(for instance the unspeakably awful "always outnumbered never outgunned" from prodigy,it was compleatlly done with Reason.......I prefer to refer to it as TREASON.....)but ReBirth is the real original and believe me dudz there are no limits in it ....
NoMaD SouL is offline                         Send a private message to NoMaD SouL