View Single Post
Old 13-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #19
mastag83

I know this topic's pretty old, read the rules and I hope it's okay to post in this topic. I thought I would give it another try to figure out the game.

Also about the hospital picture, the person might have been in a full body cast, not sure though.

- Game was released from 1991-1995, also took place the same time
- Took place in a big city
- You played a sleuth, detective or spy, able to use binoculars
- Some backgrounds were still images but had ambient sounds, crowds, big city, pool area
- The game art style had vibrant colors so it's probably a mid 90's game
- 1st Person View, similar to Carmen San Diego, but I don't remember a HUD on the screen
- This game seemed similar in certain ways, http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/he...eat-paper-race
- When you were in the hospital, you were using binoculars to try and found someone in a crowd below the streets
- Scenes included a pool area with kids and adults, also a hospital room looking down over a burger place on the streets below
- I think I remember someone in a blue trench coat and blue hat, might be mixing up another game

When I mention the game scenes, a couple posts above is the best reference and description for those levels.

If anyone remembers a game that doesn't fit the description exactly, but seems similar just post it anyways.

EDIT: Could a moderator please move this thread to the Requests section, to the Unknown game threads. Thank you.

Last edited by mastag83; 18-04-2009 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Moving Topic
mastag83 is offline                         Send a private message to mastag83