View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default The Worst movies of all time

The purpose of this thread is to find some of the most horrible, god-awful movies ever made. And Im not referring to something like "God I hate Avatar" or some cheaply made B-movie that tries its best, but the one's that are bad all around: bad acting, bad writing, bad directing, bad ideas and maybe even bad editing. The one's that make you feel like watching it kills your braincells. Could be hilariously bad or painfully bad. Or both.

So post links, Youtube videos, reviews and stuff. And remember, we're talking about the best of the worst.

Originally this started out as a chatbox discussion with me and Midget. I posted the only worthwhile scene from Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, he posted the trailer for Sharktopus (yes, a hybrid of a shark and octopus). And I had to top it off with one of the worst movies I've ever heard...The Birdemic.

Whats worse than using CGI? Using gifs. Also, this is supposed to be a serious movie and not a comedy.

Other movie I can remember as bad is "The Room". Yes, the incredible work of Tommy Wiseau who produced, directed, wrote and starred it, and because of Tommy's incredible talent it was later referred to as black comedy instead of serious drama.

This is just one scene. For proper view of the movie, I recommend the Nostalgia Critics review of it. Or just try to watch it. Your taste & sanity.

You know...I should have probably mentioned this one before the Birdemic. After that, this one doesnt seem so bad.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen