Thread: Rpg Campaign
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #3
Hadiel
Abandonia nerd

Aother stealthy approach, Try bribing the guards at the south gate (assuming there are guards and a south gate) but you'll need a high charisma score in order to succeed... (so the sword wielding brute should fail... leave this to either the smart-behind or the l337ist so the guards would get annoyed and let you pass or bedazzled by the sheer amount of coded talk and accept the money/goods)

As for getting through the forest, assuming that you have a balanced party, make sure the warrior (tank) goes first. have the rogue/archer type (most likely you) follow as a distant second (to make sure mr. ogre doesn't fall into a pit trap or something) the priest and l337 should follow the rest.

Should you encounter any huge mutants / creatures, have your warrior toss the microwave (which you assumingly took with you as it takes up less inventory space than a tv) onto the mutants head. Microwave should go over the mutants head (eg. glass window broke.) and have your l33tist use/cast repair and/or your priest cast/use heal unliving so the glass in the window will repair itself, effectively cutting off the mutants head...

After that, i have no clue what to do because first of all i don't know which ruleset you use and/or what the ultimate goal is, and second the above mentioned tips wouldn't work in the first place if your bribe / escape fails...

Anyway, i hope it helped (if any)
Hadiel is offline                         Send a private message to Hadiel