View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
Saccade
[BANNED]

Mexbrush.

I already contacted you - via PM - to explain the situation and tell you that I'll be posting a list of needed content, and an estimation of what else is wanted, sometime quite soon.

I have been pretty busy working on this, getting the people that should be involved, involved. Setting them tasks to get the work flowing BEFORE we sit down and decide how things should be.

Remember that this is supposed to be a community project.
If it was a personal one, it probably could be completed quite quickly - but it ain't.
So it goes at the speed at which we can organise people to complete their assignments / produce content.

I promise that you will be amongst the first people to be notified, later this week (on schedule, anyway) when things take the next step.
Your enthusiasm and the assets you say you can provide to the magazine ae great!

Just please understand that collaborative, international projects on the 'net - voluntary ones, at least - are not military operations and so run at a different speed.
Deadlines, etc... will reflect this too.

I had to learn this in order to not get stressed out all the time.
Serious work will start in the new year, after the holidays.

In case you haven't noticed, there's a thread for you to post things like offering extra services:
http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=22193

Please content yrself with reading through the new posts, reading the situation as it is now, before getting too impatient again

[ed]
Please Do Not tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing, before you have figured out exactly what it is I am doing.
Especially when I've already told you what it is.
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade