View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 10:56 AM   #1
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default American McGee's Alice [SOLD]

Hi all -
I'm wondering if somebody out there can solve a nagging mystery for me?

A fair few years ago I remember seeing what looked to be an amazing game being played by a friend of mine. It was based on Alice in Wonderland, except the whole thing had been darkened and made much more surreal and night-mare-ish, I vaguely remember the chesire cat having big sharp pointy teeth etc.
Also I remember thinking that the graphics looked pretty impressive (for whatever year it was) but they most certainly were not polygonal-3-d-type-thingies (not for me , call me traditional :bleh: )
Anyways, I've been gagging to play it for all this time, but I don't even know what genre it is, or what it's called - though I do suspect it's "Alice", "wonderland" or "looking-glass" related... If anyone has an inkling of what it's called, or even better where I could find a copy of it, I'd be forever indebted to you....

Thanks

(By the way, I wasn't quite sure where to stick this post, so if it's moved somewhere else - I won't be too surprised :angel: )