View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
Sarnasch

Default [Megaten] Jim Power: The Lost Dimension in 3D

I'm trying to find this old game for quite some time now, so I'm wondering in you could help me:

- I remember playing it in the mid to late 90's
- It was a sci-fi game. The first level was a platformer and I think the main character wore a futuristic suit and he had a laser gun. The first level setting was a jungle or a forest and I distinctly remember jumping across a river on some logs
- One of the later levels had you in a spaceship or a flying craft of some kind (2D side scrolling). Im not really sure, but I think the spaceship was white with blue details (this could be completely wrong though )
- Even later, the game transitioned to a vertical topdown shooter (you were on foot and not in a spaceship/flying craft)
- The 3 mentioned gametypes would interchange as you progressed through the story
- I played the game on a PC (think it could have been Pentium II)
- Don't know if this will help, but I remember the model of the main character being a bit taller/bigger then in most other platformers (like Prehistorik 2, Jazz Jackrabbit etc.)

I tried looking through all 140 pages of Abandonia and I still couldn't find the game. Please help me, it's driving me nuts !
Sarnasch is offline                         Send a private message to Sarnasch