View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
Incappucciato d'Ombra
A Shadow in the shadows

Today, apparently, i am driven crazy and i decided to spend some time to post (infact while i've no difficult to understand english, i've great difficult to write... and translator aren's so helpfull).

Now let me analyze what happened, in the chat :

1) you pop up in chat from nowhere and at a critical point of a discussion

2) you start to talk as if you knew the many oldest things related to abandonia.

3) Someone ask to you "are you an old user, that you know so many things?"

4) you first avoid questions and then refuse to give a clear answer...

5) you do this not one time but many times...

6) all your attitude seems to be devote to create mistery, instead of resolving it

7) in the meantime (it seems that) you send a PM (to TC if i remember well) with your old nickname on abandonia

8) only then you become the proud winner of a ban ticket

9) when you return online an Admin explain to you the matter and what (and how) the problem can be solved, finally he accept to let you use AN account (and i repeat AN account) until situation will be cleared (by Data if i remember well)

10) for some reason Admins decision is a BAN of the account (probably only temporary)

11) you instead of talk in the proper way (that is the use of another form of contact: phone, radio, the specific form to contact staff, laser beam, smoke's marks, pigeon travellers, messenger, whatever) to explain the situation, you create Accounts over accounts

12) now you are confused??

OK, i don't know if you are wrong or if you are right, but your action are condemning you... why don't you take a break, calm down and then try to use a more proper way to solve the problem?
Incappucciato d'Ombra is offline                         Send a private message to Incappucciato d'Ombra