View Single Post
Old 14-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #31
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arete View Post
:tongue:

Hey, back in the day, everything to the right of the Iron Curtain was Eastern Europe. Anywhere with dungeons and a history of impalements and gassy alcoholic beverages, although that could arguably include France... Nobody likes the French, it's in their contract. Eastern Europe also included anywhere people speak languages that sound like gargling with rocks (but NOT Russia. Russia is technically European, but actually not. Russia is scary and lives in a large Cold War-era category all by itself). I suppose all of Europe speaks languages that sound like gargling with rocks, but the western countries sound like they've added syrup.

(Okay, now that I've offended nearly everyone on this forum, I have to point out that Asia smells like camels, Australasia is full of spiders and Americans can't speak English properly. )
Its a good thing im Canadian. Im not offended whatsoever, and i agree. Americans CANNOT speak english.

My sister was in texas at a Subway (its a fastfiid restaurant) and asked for Ham on her subway sandwich, and the lady was like "What?" and my sister was like "Ham" again, the worker was like "What?" and my sister said it slower "Ham" and the nthe worker was like "Oh you mean Hiam!"

>:E Dang southern accents!

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb