Old 12-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #205
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Hi, there,
Arena is nice game. I like it. I finished Daggerfall few days ago but Arena brings aroma of the first (let say) kiss in one's life.
I do now quest Elden Grove. I am in a boat reaching the island where is the sacred artifact. But was forced to retreat because some black bear-like enemy attacked me with firing balls....

I will appreciate some help by goodhearted gamer(s). In 2007 I started this game but had no idea what to do so I stopped the game. I remember how dear Scatty (aka Master) tried to help me. Now I want to finish this nice game.

I do not care of colors and/or repetitive surrounding. For me the intrigue is important only.

Ty.

yoga the brave

OFF
There are 3 my games I did not finished, but want to end now:
1. Arena
2. Shadow caster
3. Ultima 8 Pagan
To avoid any misunderstood yoga is humble Adam not Eve.
No one play or remember this nice game?
Hmm, so bad..

OK.
I did it the Elden Grove quest before 1 hour.
Beware: To withstand these fireballs at island use Resistance against fire potion.
I am a Thief and not Spellcaster.

New beware: I was in very difficult position when finished the quest.
Because I was virussed by some disease, some Red ...
I have not Cure disease. So my every attempt to back to some capital town was unlucky and I died.
What to do?
In Daggerfall in same case I traveled by foot veeeeeeeeery long distance.
Now I choice very near small town Glenport or like, entered, found Magics Guild, pay for Cure disease and voilaaaa.

Sadly I have no music, no sound.
I do use DosBox ver. 0.74 with my 32-bit 7 Ultimate.
Great. I start Install.exe and followed instruction of the post. All did correctly. I am using very nice Philips headphones listening to Jango radio in this very moment. But no Music, no Sound.
This is very embarrassing.

crying yog the brave