Thread: Mmo Gaming
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 09:27 AM   #35
Ioncannon
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via MSN to Ioncannon

ahh yes mmos. I went through many of em....

Realms of Kaos (www.rokworld.com/www.realmsofkaos.com )

Awsome free mud rpg. great community and very fun. You downlaod a 20mb client and make a char. Connect to the server and thats it. The game is texted base but has a nice GUI that shows items, stats, a map, people with you and others. Plus a picture of the area you are in. The game iteslef can be played with the gui only!

Dragon Raja (dragonraja.com.my)

One of the best MMOs I played. Diablo type graphics. It has many featuers and load of things to do. Basiclly 3 countries are at war and you participate in them, inluding all out war and castle sieging! This game went p2p(pay2play) a while back...

MU Online (muonline.com)

This is fun for about a month. This games is free. Cool 3d mmo that looks like a complete rip off of diablo II. The only reason why it was fun for me was because I had a speed hack LOL.

Priston Tale (pristontale.com)

Colorfull fun mmorpg which is fun to play for a while. Held better then mu did LOL. Graphics are in full 3d... sadly it went p2p a while back.

Ragnarok Online (iro.ragnarokonline.com)

Played this game for a month and I LOVED it!. Sadly ran out of spending money so couldn't renew subscription. O well... =\. Graphics are colorfull and in detail with an anime look in a 3d enviroment.

Final Fantasy XI Online (playonline.com)

I LOVE THIS GAME... my absence was do to this blasted game LOL. It is the BEST graphics I have ever seen (comparing it to wow.....wtf neon purple?) anyway 3 contries (Sand'oria, Bastok, Windurst) are at peace and fight against a evil army called the beastmen. The stoy gets deeper but I am not gonna tell you :bleh:... any way it has a really good battlesystem including tactics like skillchains and magicbursts. Not for the people who want to be lvl 60 in 3/4 of a month (cough*cough*WOW*cough*cough).
Ioncannon is offline                         Send a private message to Ioncannon