Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 09:27 PM   #160
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Paragon Backup and Recover 2012 bootable

Here is an oldie and goodie. It is a backup and partitioning software. Very useful for even MacBook Pro of the year 2011. It is kind of old however it works with my 2016 laptop so I can't complain. When my HP hit with a virus last night I awoke to an unbootable laptop and was so scared I had to buy another laptop. However it turns out that the virus infected the boot sector or something like that. So every time you would turn off the computer and back on it would not even boot up the disc drive. So I had to reset the BIOS and reset all the partitions where the virus hit. That means a complete deletion of all the hard drive. Arghhh. So I could not do that since Windows did not work anymore. So I used this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t2xxgnfwagv2u

It is supposed to be for backup purposes however I used it for deleting all the partitions that were infected and installing a new.

I tried to boot from the although Windows 8 install disc however the virus detected that is what I was trying to do so it interrupted it. Arghhh. hehe

No problem so I had to use a 3rd party software to delete every single partitions and then use the Microsoft Windows 8 install backup disc again. Yeah. It finally worked after about maybe 30 minutes. However time flew by so quickly and now it is like after first shift working hours. I had to reinstalling many of my softwares back. So I have like 5 DVDs-RW and 10 CDs worth of info that I needed to retrieve. Time flew. I do not remember what time I awoke maybe 8am and now it is 5pm just for restoring! I guess that's what you have fun with when you do your job for the past 43 years of your life on the computer platform. You just like it one day out of the blue as they say it.

So I guess I am just going to have to be friends with my friend that is a girl and one day I will just fall in love out of the blue like they say I guess too. Maybe you can learn to fall in love? hehe

Oh by the way please wait until the uploading is finish. I get to have the directory listed however the upload is not complete yet last I looked. There should be 2 files used by a burner to burn a CD that is bootable.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen