Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2017, 07:27 PM   #155
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, am happy thank GOD 0 AD for my immediate family. My mother Huong Thi Vu is strong and healthy for her age. Although I do not see my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy that I know I all of us kids keep him in our hearts when we see our diplomas; I might not have a diploma however I was able to type 90 words per minute for 10 minutes straight once in my prime time. I got a typing certificate for that one.

Anyways, now about my program. I did not mention that you have the option of installing the pingpong.rar in a brand new fresh clean directory or use the old one. If you install the pingpong.rar in a brand new fresh clean directory then you will see all the original picture again. The only thing is you only need to press n in the beginning if you made your own drawings.

If you install to an old directory then you should be able to use your own jzusinri.bkp file. In that case you also press n in the beginning when your screen is paused initially.

y is used on the occasion that you happened to have an advance color specification change... an jzusinri.002 file. That changes your default coloring scheme to different groupings. It is for artists.

All I know about that is Microsoft has a coloring map that can be changed for advanced art and I do not know how to access that. I'm sorry that I am just a programmer not a system know-it-all#

Thank you GOD 0 AD my own lives and my own immediate family's lives just mentioned are happy from now on!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen