Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2017, 12:35 PM   #153
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

Well after trying to sloppily put together a quick patch I decided to take my time and do it right. So this time it looks better and better packed. The game phase is complete and so is the preliminary editor. The preliminary editor is pretty complex using up all 26+ keys on the alphabet! The instructions are located in the readme file named 'menu.txt'. It is set to run at 144,000 cycles for the Windows XP and above one while DOSBox 0.74 was tested at 144,000 cycles. MS-DOS 6.22 PLUS has been tested at high end machines. However the processing for the helix messaging is highly cpu intensive so you may need to turn it off with the ~ symbol when using humble true DOS machines running at 33MHz. Anyways this was designed to run even at low DOS cycles of 3000 with the helix messaging off. I hope you enjoy playing PingPong at least once in a while. And hope you like the Abandonia referral in the h for help menu. hehe

I do not know how far this will go however I need to take a brief break. I was just listening to Jaren & Matiska Radio and they were good for the last 3+ years however things are changing so I do not like the new ones that much lately in the past two or three days. They have changed names and everything. However I know groups will change... I guess.

Anyways I know my program isn't really anything to talk about so I'll just post now. hehe

Thank you most of all to GOD of the original savior of all people for the rest of my life and for the rest of forever and for the rest of eternal life and for the rest of well... let's just say 'ALWAYS!' Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu and honours to her along with my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

My name is Tien Khoa Nguyen and I am a humble aspiring programmer
Attached Files
File Type: rar PingPong.rar (122.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: txt menu.txt (1.1 KB, 14 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen