View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 11:52 PM   #104
samurai lover
Wink

:angel: For all that try to win the duel. Hold the enter and the down arrow key at the same time, then wait patiently for him to get close, release the down arrow key. Most of the time you will get 2 hits with 1 strike and it is unblockable. Do not try for blocking, it a waste of time.
:Titan: For those that want to win a battle with less troop.
attacking, move 1 of your troops close to enemy with out attacking, and move the other troop to attack from the side or back. Also use all your archer to attack their archer one at a time.
:bye: deffender, as soon as your enemy moving try to get your troops to move away from them as far as posible, then use the attacking tactic. It work really well.
:whistle: As for melee cobat using bow and arrow is the key. In the village, try to stand between two house and kill them with arrows. They can't come for you from the sides. As ninja work move from 1 room to the other, stay out of the passage way, try not to enter the room until you see what in it, open the door and move to the side so they won't see you, but you can see them.
For ninja in your house. Move as fast as you can to your heir room or your sword room and kill any one that pop up or come to you.

k: Hope with all these tip should make the game alot more fun to play. I use to own this when it first release in the late 80's play with it for months. If I remeber right, I even get the 300 years shogunate. Read the book call shogun would help to think and play the game better. I will try to get the 300 year shogunate again. HAVE FUN.