View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 02:38 AM   #13
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Err... Generic Err in DOSBox has been solved?

Thank you for solving the problem. I believe you are as celebrated as your compatriot Aircule Parrot.

You certainly know DOSBox like the back of your hand.

Wow! How kind and helpful you are, Captain Bible. Very good. Now, the question remains: dosraider vs. Tiendosware in the use of DOSBox.
Dear lovely Mystvan... I must be humble in my position since I am actually disabled of sorts in person and dependent on my mother for all my necessities. That is why I praise my families so much because I cannot be like a normal person in person! So I reliquinsh my superior possibilities to dosraider.

Now if you decide to ask me questions on The Holy Bible facts I will know a few details since I have read it 3 total times in my life. I don't know what brought me to do that other than the hand above in the sky that I cannot see!

That is why I am best known Captain Bible? Oh the humble places I must accept my position while lovely Mystvan rules many areas and has far reaching hands#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen