View Single Post
Old 16-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #70
Japo
Autonomous human

I didn't want to say more since I don't have the full story but firstly as Horseman reports it's not over, hardly time to forget or get along since one side is taking its offences further instead of backing off.

Also Arete was very brave so I don't want to leave her and Horseman alone when everyone is being as nice as the Pope by telling us to turn the other cheek, or whatever. Sebastianos says we should get along and in the meantime he commits further sabotage. Arete says his tongue is forked. Well I could be sorry but until Sebastianos tells me something I don't know--and Sebastianos hasn't disputed the crucial accusations AFAIK--I say Arete is right on spot. The same goes for the title of this topic, spoken even while the coup was on due course.

About the ideology stuff, I don't want to get too into detail, and lend an opportunity for the topic to be taken astray--specially to those who would avoid to answer the questions at hand. But revolutionaries crave power, period. They need it to exert their changes that for them are a matter of life or death. There's no difference between the most idealistic and afable one and Robespierre, given the opportunity. "The passion for destruction is also a creative passion", said a psycopath called Bakunin, the prophet of anarchism.

I agree this is childish, however not discussing it, but starting it, and in a games website for that matter. The fact that they can't leave this site alone and apply their ideals to their own site, and they can't help coming here and ruining our F###### LEISURE time, proves that they crave control over everything not theirs.

Sebastianos was already involved in serious offences and was banned for a long time. Allowing him back needn't have been a mistake, but giving him admin powers was utter folly. If Russ's affair was enough excuse to start this aggression that's proof that an anomality isn't needed for them to start their crap. Personally I don't have any personal issue with Sebastianos nor Romano and will use normal cordiality if I talk to them again, but that's what I think about their deeds here, based on what I know--and yes what I just said above is what I think about their ideals too, I'm not turning to hypocrite mode now.

A regular user can have any disagreements with the staff, but the staff must be a team. If you have factions in charge you have civil war. And yes, again civil war in a games website is childish, but what I want to know is who started it.