View Single Post
Old 16-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #63
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

I'm with Sarge. (btw, my great uncle was a flight engineer, flight sergeant 576 squadron, Lancaster bombers, WW2. Nice to meets you. Semper fidelis.) I also recommend everyone adding Sebastian Pedagogus to my ignore list. Because not only is he a disruptive influence, he acts and writes like a five year old. Just as the forum was settling down he dances in like a naked clown, p*ssing on everyone's battery again. Anarchist in control? That means he believes in authority. That means he's a traitor to his own beliefs. Can anyone say points of tension? I'll believe what he says when he acts it out. He should renounce all control he has and bugger off. This is getting bloody childish. If russ wanted to get his panties in a knot over a two day ban that Pigggy himself didn't give a sh*t about, that's his problem. No one's banned him and no one shall. He's welcome to his opinions, but as a member of staff, opening a thread that said '---- you' to the admin staff in 3xBlah before flouncing off in a huff was downright detrimental to this community. We don't need snakes in the garden. And I count the kindergarten Croat in that estimation for his forked tongue. And this is the last I'm commenting on the issue. Romano is a fool if he thinks he's endeared himself to Kosta by stealing admin power in this way. And at this point, considering how Seb's projecting negative motives onto Horseman, my guess is he's the one who wants control over all this. Pretty forum, hey, Seb? You couldn't build one of your own so you stole this one. Congratulations, we're proud. Look how you've stuffed up this community... You must sit behind your keyboard cackling and rubbing your hands together. You just love upsetting people and then taunting them till they lose it. Does it ease your real life inadequacies? Does it make you feel powerful? You've created Inferno. I hope it devours you. Slugs should be salted till they curl up and die. I feel like destroying you. Which goes against my every principle... But someone has to stand up to the beast. Someone has to look it in the eye. You should leave. No one wants you here. No one who knows you, anyway. And quite a few of us are finding out why, the hard way.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete