View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #7
AlumiuN
Vodka-Induced Entertainment

*whistles* I don't think I've seen Chosen that angry before...

Well, obviously, some heavy crap went down here that, as usual, I am oblivious to. Because I'm not sure what happened, I mean no offense in this, but, in all seriousness, I think maybe you were being a little over-the-top, Chosen, but I do have to agree with you. In all honesty, I think that now that Blood_Pigggy has 'served his sentence', seeing as that is what has apparently caused the problems here, that we should stop this puerile infighting and forget about it. Move forward. I can see that there is more to this than I know or understand, but from a neutral and mostly uniformed position, it simply seems like this was created over a user who has commonly overstepped the line, and commonly been punished for this - and therefore should be as swiftly forgotten about as with before and we should move forward as a community. No-one gains anything out of this, and, as you can see, it simply annoys those who have to put up with it, in this case TC. We are all valued members of this forum, and to even have the possibility of losing one or more is simply not worth the arguments.

And, unlike any other posts I've made of this nature, where I would make a cynical, self-referential comment here, I'm not going to. I'm serious, and whatever is going on, with all due respect, I suggest that for the future of this community, it ends.

Lies are for those who cannot handle the truth, but truth is for those who cannot handle the lies.
AlumiuN is offline                         Send a private message to AlumiuN