View Single Post
Old 18-06-2005, 11:25 PM   #2
TonyG

A Foreward to the game.

While the game may look Complex it is quite simple, Stick to the basic Rules and try to be as Specific as possible and things should run like a well oiled engine... if Engines had been invented. In this game the players Controll the world, while events may occure in the game that effect all players this will only be to keep things interesting. A sudden storm may hit that the players need to react to or something my appear that needs their attention, but other than that the player's controll the game. i have removed the stats from the game as each player needs to build his character how they want.. its a clean slate from start, stats may or may not appear later.

keep to the 3 move days via the PM to me and apply thought to your actions and you may excell on this world, heck you might even end up wearing pants on this world if you are really good!.

i would ask that Forum members who are following this to not inform the players of ways to do things. If you have a great idea join the list and you will have a leg up when you get in. Any invention Ideas posted in this thread will be Discarded and be declared un-usable in the game for a lengh of time to be decided by me.

players, if you have any Questions at all about the game ask them in the PM's you send me. i will answer them as soon as i read them.

If you missed it in the other thread, character interaction can now take place in this thread, just stay in character and be carefull about what you say and what you give away. and check the applicant thread for more info on this if needed.

And Last but not least, have fun. Be you a Voyeur, a player or someone who clicked on the wrong thread. This is supposed to be fun. For all of us.
TonyG is offline                         Send a private message to TonyG