Thread: Good Old Days
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #13
skittles04

LOL yes i my self love the old days .... sitin on the old amiga c64 playing things like settlers or cannon fodder and other such games on a friday night with a half empty pizza box near me and a bottle of coke .... one of the best things bout the old computers back in them days if u did want to access the net ... even tho in them days the internet was a very very new very very primative thing u had no chance what so ever of getting a virus ... or any thing like that ... nothing like that now days there r over a billion viruses... out there waiting to strike and to protect ur pc u need to spend over 80 bucks a programe some cases up to 700 bucks for all the right gear to protect ur pc . and the majorty of the time the viruses r made by bored teenagers with nothing to do . and it would not suprise me if microsoft had a secret department that let the big viruses loose on the net so people went on a spending spree to buy more anti virus programes.... would not suprise me at all.
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04