View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 09:18 PM   #4
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
thank you jesus Christ I did not realize myst knew so much; a very rounded and educated person; highly sociable and a healer too; I am grateful to you LORD for such a person; my LORD and savior Jesus Christ thank you forever and ever!

a suggestion to the OP: if you do not find what you want please consider settling for a replacement - The Holy Bible

It is complex however the message of The Holy Bible is if you let go of the past the new will replace it with something of equal value!!!!! So if you got hurt by a significant other then let go and just enjoy so that your life is free. Be happy! - Jesus Christ says this in The HOLY BIBLE#

Just because 1 thing is bothering you look at the many other things that make it worth while. Ask yourself what if this teaching me# - my friends from all walks of life and all gendre and all races etc.

Thank you Jesus Christ.
Dear Captien Bible.

I simply quoted the thread in which Tracker tracks questions and queries.

Without providing the most complete information possible, there is no way you want an answer.

Already thought to look for a game without knowing the Platform, Operating System, the type of graphic will obviously be arduous. Ever thought of looking for a street, city without GPS?
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan