View Single Post
Old 24-10-2015, 12:32 AM   #3
patryckslasher
Also Known As patryckpo

Send a message via MSN to patryckslasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
I have no idea what game you mean... but I also noticed that your description is somewhat too vague.

What exact code do you mean? Is it memory game with sequence of colors, puzzle with deciphering items by "right/wrong" guesses or maybe you need to assemble code part by part?

(I remembered Geekwad by the way, but while it have color-coded bomb, it's quite different from your description).
Yup, Geekwad is very far from what I'm looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugamn View Post
The description reminds of the many mastermind clones that I have seen. By the way, were the comments voiced or text on the screen? I think I remember that one of those clones had a virtual opponent with text balloons.
Looked around and it's a Mastermind clone in some part. About the game, you have a number of guesses and 4 spaces in each guess (Along with some colors for the guesses); The 3D character (it's voiced) says things like "There's a color in the wrong place". Strange is that is not on the list of Mastermind clones lit on Mobygames... Maybe this part is only a portion of a full game (considering I played a shareware/demo version)